Prices for season 2017:

All prices are quoted in Norwegian kroner including VAT

Houses:

Includes endcleaning, 6 separate beds in three rooms, bedlines and two towels each.

1 – 3 days: NOK 2300 per day.
4 – 6 days: NOK 2200 per day.
7 – 10 days: NOK 2100 per day.
Over 10 days: NOK 2050 per day.

Extra beds: Can set in two extra beds in each house in living room in 2 floor.
Price per bed: NOK 300 per day. Includes bedlines and two towels each.

Apartment, big:

Incl endcleaning. New apartments made for six persons.

1 – 3 days: NOK 2300 per day.
4 – 6 days: NOK 2200 per day.
7 – 10 days: NOK 2100 per day.
Over 10 days: NOK 2050 per day.

Apartment, small:

Incl endcleaning. New apartments.

Two persons Three persons
1 – 3 days: NOK 1300 per day. NOK 1500 per day
4 – 6 days: NOK 1200 per day. NOK 1400 per day
7 – 10 days: NOK 1100 per day. NOK 1300 per day
Over 10 days: NOK 1000 per day. NOK 1200 per day

Transfer:

Mini bus, Ford Transit, 9 seats, 8 passengers.
Transfer from airport Tromsø to Camp Lyngen and return when leaving.
Price per passenger: NOK 1350
Minimum NOK 5900
Max NOK 7800
If more than 9 passengers, we can arrange a bigger bus. Ask for price.

We can also offer a transfer deal where we pick you up and bring you back to the airport. The
guest can then rent the bus when staying in the camp, eg for sightseeing or skiing trips.
Prices per day for renting the bus when staying in the camp is NOK 800. Diesel to be paid by
the guests.

Boats:

27 feet Kaasbøll – Lyngen with 200 hp engine, cabin, gps, sonar:

1 – 3 days: NOK 2000 per day.
4 – 6 days: NOK 1850 per day.
7 – 10 days: NOK 1700 per day.
Over 10 days: NOK 1500 per day.

19 feet Kvernø with 50 hp engine incl gps, sonar:

1 – 3 days: NOK 1200 per day.
4 – 6 days: NOK 1100 per day.
7 – 10 days: NOK 1000 per day.
Over 10 days: NOK 950 per day.

All prices for boats without fuel.

Insurance: 27 feet: NOK 170 per day.
19 feet: NOK 100 per day.

Floating dresses: 1 – 6 days: NOK 160 per day.
Over 6 days: NOK 140 per day.

Fishing rods without hooks:
1 – 6 days: NOK 150 per day.
Over 6 days: NOK 130 per day.

Payment:

When you have ordered a product, Sørheim Brygge will send you a confirmation with two invoices.The 1.st instalment must be received by Sørheim Brygge no later than 14 days from the date of booking and is 25% of the total rental. The 2.nd instalment must be received by Sørheim Brygge no later than 6 weeks the date of arrival and is the remaining 75% of the total rental.

If reservation is needed, the reservation can be held until 3 months before arriving.

BOOKING:

Send an email to post(a)sorheim-brygge.no with;

  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone
  • Email
  • Accomodation period
  • Number of persons
  • Other information

We will get back to you shortly. You can also use the form below:

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message

captcha

Contact information:

Sørheim Brygge
Strandvn. 30
9060 Lyngseidet
NORWAY
+4741201480
post@sorheim-brygge.no
Org.No NO990028265MVA